Ordinary moments ~ The sun is here!

21:03

We most definitely made the most of all the glorious sun that came to stay last week.
Sun just makes everything better doesn't it!
The best part of all the time we enjoyed outside was how tidy the house stayed..... This morning it's abit gloomy & I've already stood on Lego twice OUCH!!!


Myself and Iain started off the week by taking the dogs for a nice 3 1/2 mile walk before the sun got too hot for them- it was a lovely chilled way to start the week & I came back with a slight pink tinge to my shoulders!







Midweek BBQ tea time was just what the doctor ordered, I didn't have to work that evening so I took control of the barbie. It was a nice relaxing evening instead of the usual rush.



We ended our week watching Harry in his first sports day, he was so chuffed as his team the Weavers won!



Rocky  has been loving a bit of sunbathing




I really enjoy looking at the clouds & it's one of my favourite things to photograph am I the only one?!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100