Have we done it the right way?

07:00

I'm always thinking have myself and Iain done things the right way, in life I mean.

You know the whole have a house together, get married and then have babies.


We definitely haven't done things that way, we have lived together almost as long as we have been together (8 years) have two children and were not even close to being engaged!

               



Maybe I just think about it more now that its all in place as we never had a set plan for the way we wanted our lives to go. 




We really like the fact we had our boys whilst we were still young, we can enjoy them and the things they do and when the time comes for them to be independent we can go off and have our own fun. Don't get me wrong we do things for ourselves occasionally, normally a cinema date night but we'd like to do some travelling, actually see some different places as we've never been abroad together!  


I suppose its horses for courses and not one situation will suit all.


It would be my dream to have our own home, but that's still way off in the future. 

                                        


The one thing in the world I want the most is to share a surname with my three favourite boys!

It's just down to Iain to ask the question!!


Love this!!

 
 
Did/do you have a life plan?
 
 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100