MrNutcase Iphone case review

20:43





Today I received my new personalised iPhone 5 case from www.mrnutcase.com


I am so impressed with the finished case, the easy to use website/upload system & the super fast delivery.


There are 13 different layout options to chose from, you can personalise your case with up to 12 pictures and even add text or a clipart to the case.

I chose the Ultra Light weight slimline option. Cases start from £14.95 and MrNutCase offers a free worldwide shipping and all items are dispatched next day.

I will definitely be returning to the site again, Iain keeps on about getting a case for his Samsung Galaxy S4 so that can be my next purchase!



Here is my finished case



Do you have a case for your phone?

*I was kindly given the opportunity to personalise my own case for a review

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100