Blog your heart out.

08:30


I've kindly been invited to take part in a post named Blog your heart out by The Little Life of Ickle Pickle.

It comprises of five questions about my life & blog so here goes....





  1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging? I stumbled across blogs just after Freddie was born, during those night feeds I found myself reaching for my iphone! I first came across Kerry at Lived With Love blog and enjoyed how she was able to document day to day life within a blog. 
  2. How did you chose what topics to blog about? I have only been blogging for three months, but having two boys under 4 it was always going to be family & parenting friendly. I knew I also wanted to include my love of food and cooking in recipe posts.
  3. What is something most people don't know about you? I've had a pacemaker since I was 17.
  4. What three words describe your style? I'd say I'm compassionate, loyal and reserved! 
  5. What do you love to do when your not blogging? I obviously love spending time with my boys, but when I have a quiet five minutes (bedtime!) I like to grab a hot cuppa' tea some chocolate and relax catching up on all the trashy tv I like!

I tag:
LeoniiAmber at Foreverchanges
Sarah at Tobygoesbananas

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100