The Mummy tag

13:42

The Mummy Tag.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I was tagged by Jenna who blogs at Chic Geek Diary .This seems like a good tag to get to know other Mums so here goes! 
 
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
I work part time. 

2. Would you have it any other way?
In an ideal world I wouldn't have to work but at the moment we cant afford for me not to so that's just the way it is!
3. Do you co-sleep?
When Harry was born he would sleep in our bed a lot, even now 9 times out of 10 he comes into our bed during the night. Freddie how ever is quite happy in his own bed. We do normally all pile into Mummy & Daddy's bed for morning cuddles.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Bouncy chair and play mat, both boys got lots of use out of them both.
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I'd love a little girl but I think at the moment the 2 boys are enough for us but never say never!
6. Date nights? How many do you have per month?
We try to get out together somewhere once a month, normally just drinks with friends or going out for a meal.
7. Your child's favourite show?
Harry will watch anything from Dinosaur Train to Sofia the first! For Freddie it's Peppa Pig all the way.
8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
A nappy bin. It seemed a good idea at the time but it just got in the way!
9. Your child's favourite food?
My boys are eaters - anything & everything!

10. How many cars does your family have?
Just the one.
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I have no idea! I vary rarely weigh myself. At the moment I'm definitely the heaviest I've ever been. 
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
When the boys are older we plan to take them to Disneyland Paris or even Disney world Florida. 

13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I've always wanted to go to the Dominican Republic.

 
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
It's never dull that's for sure. Time keeping is harder & my washing basket is most definitely fuller.
15. Finish the sentence "It makes heart melt when..."
The boys show their 'Brotherly love'.

16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Anywhere affordable; Tesco, Sainsburys, M&Co, Next, Matalan, Asda, Nutmeg, Marks and Spencer. It aldepends what I'm looking for. I like a good bargin too. 
 
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
I don't wear make up often but I'm starting to be better with my skin care. I'm using Nivea everyday essentials exfoliating scrub & cleanser. Then Clinique moisturiser. 
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Huggies wipes. Neither nappies I swear by Sainsburys 'Little ones' Dry fit.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes.

20. Best part of being a mum?
No day is the same! The unconditional love you get.
 
Thanks for taking the time to have a read.
 
I tag anyone who wants to take part!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100