CanvasDesign Review

09:00

Our house definitely needs more pictures of the boys on the walls, so when Canvas Design asked if I'd like to review one of their canvases I was more than happy to.
I attached my image to an email on Friday afternoon and by Wednesday morning the postman was at my door with a large parcel!
I wasn't sure what the size of the canvas would be as I was just asked to send my preferred image and it would be made to the optimum size. The canvas that arrived was 28" x 28".
The quality of the canvas even down to the packaging was absolutely fantastic.
I will 100% be ordering more canvases in the future.
Prices start from £7.99 for a 6"x 6" image from www.canvasdesign.co.uk/
CanvasDesign have kindly offered readers of my blog a 15% discount off any order when using the code BLOG15 at the checkout.
Do you own canvases from online companies?



Binky Linky

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100