Philly Mango Chicken

12:03


 
Philly Mango Chicken

A great quick and simple tea time suggestion to use up leftovers!

I'm always trying new recipes that all the  family will enjoy and this one definitely fits that bill.

Ingredients;
Cubed chicken breast (can also be made using any left over meat, it works great with pork)
Curry powder
Mango chutney 1tbsp
Philadelphia cream cheese 100g
Milk 2tbsp

  • Heat oil in a pan and cook the chicken until browned.
  • Reduce the heat and add 1tsp of curry powder to the pan, once its incorporated add the milk, Philadelphia and mango chutney to the pan.  
  • Stir until the Philly melts and forms a creamy sauce.

                                          
                                              
This time I served the chicken with another of our family favs - sweet potato fries and I also added the last few frozen peas I had at the end of a bag to use them up.

On the whole I'll eyeball the sauce ingredients adding more milk for a saucier dish, and once I've served up the boys meals I usually add more mango chutney to ours for a bit more spice.

Hope that you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you'd like to see more recipes.

Lucy x
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100