Recent buys~clothing.

08:00

 
I've done a bit of shopping recently mainly for the boys (as always)! But I managed to sneak a few purchases for myself in & some home décor- see my post on that here.
 
Freddie was in major need of some new shoes he's now an 8F! so that was the main reason for our shopping trip to the local shopping village with a Clarks outlet store, keep reading to see what I bought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Clarks Stomposaurus brown boots £24.99
 
 

 
Clarks Stomposaurus flashing trainers! £20.99
 
Bargains from GAP with 30% EXTRA off sale prices ~
 

 
Mustard slim fit straight leg jeans
Red checked shirt
both £7.99 reduced to £5.50

 
 

 
'Bug expert' long sleeve t-shirt
£3.99 reduced to £2.70

 

 
Next transport pumps £9.50
 
 
And a few bits for Mummy.......
 
 
 
Light wash skinny jeans F&F sale £5.25
 
 
GAP grey sweatshirt
£11.99 reduced to £8.30 

 
Primark Navy patterned pashmina £4
 
 
 
Primark cowl neck red marl jumper £8 ~ I want this in 100 other colours it's so comfy!

 

 
Next brown leather/suede effect pumps £14
 
 
 
What was your recent clothing buy?
 

Follow me;
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100