Is it time to get up?!

13:00


The boys have shared a room for just over a year now & deciding to put them in the same room, worked out even better than we expected. 

Sharing a room has helped them settle into sleep so well, I think they just like the comfort that the other is just across the room.

Although for a while now my little angels have been waking and getting up earlier and earlier each week it seems!

When I was approached by The Gro Company asking me to review one of their new products I jumped at the chance and knew exactly which product I really wanted to try.



I had heard a lot and read a lot about the Gro clock, for those of you that don't know the Gro clock is a simple digital clock that with images helps your children to know when it's time to get up!

The screen shows images of the sun (at awake time) and stars (at sleep time), the stars go out one by one to help older children understand the concept of time passing and the digital clock is always displayed.




The Gro Clock has been a great product for our boys, we have had minimal early wake up calls and I love that Harry is now  really excited to tell the time, he will always comment when he goes to bed and wakes up what time the clock says.

Main Features Of The Gro Clock Include:

Display screen shows sun and stars to indicate 'sleep' and 'wake up' times
Two sleep & wake up times can be set for weekday/weekend or night time/day time naps 
Optional audible alarm
Adjustable screen brightness
Key lock option
Digital clock screen display
Silent operation 
Mains operated





The Gro clock also comes with a lovely bedtime story based around farmyard animals going to sleep.

As a Mum of two young boys I have used many Gro Company products over the years and the Gro clock is on a par with their other fantastic products.

The Gro company is definitely a company I would recommend to other Mums and Dads.

How do your kids sleep? Have you used the Gro Clock?



* This is a review post I was sent the product in return of a review & all the opinions in the post are my own. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100