Meal planning Monday 17/08/15 #mealplanningmonday

20:58

I haven't written a meal plan post in a while, with the busy summer holidays and days out I've mostly winged it.

We're off on holiday next week so I thought I'd go through the cupboards and use up all those items hiding in the fridge and freezer! 

So here's what I've come up with:

Monday - Chicken Kievs, roast potatoes and carrots.

Tuesday - Freezer meal (something thrown together from the freezer probably with chips)

Wednesday - Creamy garlic mushroom pasta (throwing together all the bits left in the fridge)

Thursday - Curry with rice popadoms and nann bread- korma or tikka masala

Friday - Takeaway

And then from Saturday we'll be in sunny (fingers crossed) France.

We are so looking forward to relaxation and family time.




                             Follow me;


                         Instagram

                            Twitter

                           Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100