Brothers

07:00


Brothers........
 

I always thought I wanted a little girl, but when I look at my boys my brothers together I know our family is complete at four.
 
My boys are helpful, kind and caring to each other but don't get me wrong they can be equally mean too!
 
But the nicer side to them both is shown much more often,
 
I was reminded of this just the other day when we were returning home from school pick up. As we approached our drive way Freddie wanted to get out of the buggy and walk so I told him he could but "only if he held hands" -  to which Harry replied "come on Freddie you hold my hand-lets go!"
 
And here is the result.................


 'My little eyes are watching all you say and do.  When I grow up big and tall I want to be like you'.
 
 
I just LOVE my boys!
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100