One Lovely Blog Award

09:00

 

 
  
 
 
 
 
Thankyou very much to the lovely Jess from 2.2 Children and a dog & Janice from Life with little men....and a little lady for asking me to take part in the One Lovely Blog tag.

The Rules are as follows:
 
1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award
 
 
Seven facts about me:
 
1:  I'm a chocoholic

2:  I can't deal with people touching my shoulders

3:  and I HATE birds!

4:  I had a pacemaker fitted when I was 17

5:  I was born at 28 weeks, weighted less than a bag of sugar & fitted into the palm of my Dads hand.

6:  Freddie's birth was a VERY UNplanned home birth! He arrived on our bathroom floor 

7:  Cake decorating is my hobby, would love for it to be me more than a hobby. 
 
 
I nominate:
 
Percy and Grace
 
Zoflo
 
Cole & Co
 
Fun being Mum

Chelsea Mamma
 
Life with pink princesses
 
Write like no ones watching
 
Mrs Meldrum
  
Muddle through Mumma
 
Our baby blog



Follow me;
Instagram

 Twitter

 Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100