Skibz bib review

08:30


When I was asked to review one of the new designs for Skibz bibs I jumped at the chance!!
 

For those of you that don't know Skibz are a funky bandana style bib created by Helen a UK Mum, when her children were 'really dribbley'!.



Freddie showing off his classic navy blue & white French stripe Skibz.

 
 

Ever since becoming a Mum to Harry in 2010 I've also had many a day with excessive dribble from my baby/toddler and after discovering Skibz (which I later found out are made only 13 miles form where I live) I was converted from the ordinary bib. 


Harry in the first ever Skibz we had (Oct 2010)
Freddie in the same bib 3 years on!
 


Both of my boys have always been dribblers and even now at 20 months Freddie will have to wear a bib from time to time.

No amount of dribble has ever seeped through one of our Skibz bibs, and even on the worst of teething days they always look fab even with a hint of dribble! No changing them every half an hour.  
 
 
 

I have had quite a few different designs of Skibz over the years, even reversible ones!
I'd recommend them to anyone with children, they have great designs, so well made and wash really really well.

As soon as you open your Skibz you can tell they are brilliant quality, they are thick yet extremely soft.

I can tell you all whole heartedly that the product washes absolutely amazingly, as you saw from the above pictures Freddie still wears a Skibz that was first worn in 2010 and still looks as new. There is no fading to the colour or deterioration to the fabric or absorbency of the bib.

In the past I have brought other bandana style dribble bibs but none seem to compare with the Skibz.


*Made from 100% cotton*
*Look like an item of clothing*
*Two press stud fastenings*
*Wash up to 60 °C*

Skibz are stocked in many large retailers and also from their own website www.skibz.co.uk

Thanks Skibz!
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100