My little bookworms favourite books.

08:00


 
I can't believe how fast Freddie is growing up, I'm sure he is doing much more than Harry did at nearly 17 months.
 
 
 

Clapping because he found Tigger!
                                   
 

He absolutely loves books so I though I would share his (our!) favourites with you.

  • Books with a pattern or rhyming words.
    What the Ladybird heard & We're going on a bear hunt and Usborne Counting Rhymes are books we've been reading quite frequently. We're going on a bear hunt is a childhood favourite of mine, so I had to buy it for the boys. What the ladybird heard is written by Julia Donaldson (of the Gruffalo fame!) it has lovely engaging bright colours and a repetitive verse within the story. The Usborne book contains six number rhymes to help babies and toddlers learn to count, I love the tabbed sides to make it easier for little fingers to help with turning the pages.
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Peppa pig! Freddie's absolute favourite at the moment is anything Peppa or especially George Pig related! He loves picking out the books by himself when I ask him to find George. His favourite is the noisy book surprise surprise!  


 
  • Touchy feely books are great for story time and have the added excitement of exploring and developing the sense of touch. As you can see we have a couple of the Usborne books and I really recommend them, each page has a different texture in keeping with the bright engaging colours throughout the books.




     
     
     

                                        
     
         
     
     
     
What are your children's favourite books?

 



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Press

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100